PADI Discover Scuba Diving
allows you to try scuba diving to see if you like it, although this is not a certification course you will learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water ad get a feel for what it it takes to explore the underwater world. You also have the opportunity to try diving in the ocean as well if you feel confident enough to do so!
What will I learn?
• What wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around under the water while wearing it.
• What it is like to breath underwater and getting used to being under the surface rather than on top of it!
• Basic knowledge of skills and safety with scuba diving and equipment.
What is included?
• A short classroom session to understand the basics on diving.
• Rental and fitting of all equipment
• Pool session to practice the skills discussed in classroom session.
• optional ocean dive with your instructor
• Discover Scuba Diver certificate of participation.
What are the prerequisites?
• Participant must be 10 years old and above
• Able to complete medical statement satisfactorily.
• Confident in water.
Duration : One day
Ready to join us for your PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience? Contact us today for more details.